La Comunidad Laboral Líder en Iberoamérica. Ingresá tu Currículum en Trabajando.com y postulá a cientos de empleos
Mondel?z International is looking for a Focus Improvement Engineer for Pacheco´s Plant.
The Focus Improvement Engineer will be responsible to create and support Zero Loss Culture in order to support the business to deliver results expected and create capability in the Organization to become a World Class Supply Chain Company.
The Supporting of the program comprehends the following activities:
• Support the creation of a Zero Loss Culture, enhancing people capability for losses eradication via continuous improvement across plant.
• Support to govern productivity program and guarantee correct report in the VOLT system.
• Support to coordinate the KPIs performance review, guaranteeing root cause analysis for those out of target and the implementation of operational excellence process to sustain the results.
• Plant Excellence: Create capability in problem solving tools across the plant.
- Support and help RCA for all KPIs out of the target.
- Support the revision and implementation of effective process in the plant.
- Support the process of targets setting.
- Support and help all KPIs are reported in the system on time.
- Support and help to make visible to the entire plant the losses opportunities creating a map of losses.
- Promote internal benchmark exercises.
• Support IL6S program implementation at Plant Level:
- Support FI Master Plan accomplishment.
- Participate in IL6S coaching visits.
- Promote current Best Practices Sharing and application.
- Support and help to identify capabilities need to implement IL6S and define a strategy to close the gaps.
- Disseminate the Zero Loss Mind Set through entire Plant.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Food).
- 2-3 years of experience in implement Continuous Improvement process.
- Knowledge in problem solving tools (Root Cause Analysis, SMED, Kaizen, 12 steps Kaizen, DMAIC, etc).
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma in consumer goods industry.
- Certificate six sigma green or yellow belt.
- Experience in TPM´s implementation.
- Intermediate English.
- Desirable knowledge in SAP and Project.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Focus Improvement Engineer (Producción)
GBA Norte (Tigre)
1. Ingeniería Civil Industrial
2. Ingeniería en Alimentos
3. Ingeniería en manufactura industrial
4. Ingeniería Mecánica
5. Ingeniería Química
6. Ingeniero en Tecnología de Alimentos
Lectura: Nivel medio /
Escritura: Nivel medio /
Conversación: Nivel medio
|Software|| SAP (nivel usuario avanzado)
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|